Thailand hosts a number of motorcycle events that attracts a growing number of motorcycles lovers to its shores every year. Thailand offers a combination of friendly people, super riding experiences, great food and adventure options to fit every bikers desire.
1. Pattaya Bike Week 6D 5N: Bringing bikers and a huge array of motorcycles from all across Thailand together with the whole world, Burapa Bike Week is one of the most anticipated events of the year.
2. World Superbike - Buriram (tentative) 8D 7N: In March 2015 Thailand became the latest Asian country to play host to WorldSBK™ at the new state-of-the-art Chang International Circuit. The venue was opened in 2014 earning FIM Grade A and FIA Grade 1 classifications, with the owners striving to attract the biggest names in two and four-wheel motorsports.
3. MotoGP - Buriram (tentative) 8D 7N:
2018 marked the first year MotoGP™ makes its way to the International Circuit, to host a motorcycle Grand Prix.
Day 1: Hua Hin ~ Kaeng Krachan National Park & Dam. Overnight Hua Hin
1. Pattaya Bike Week: 57,400THB per Guest Biker 20,100THB per Pillion **15% Early Bird Pricing. Deadline by 31st Dec 2019**
2. World Superbike: To be advised
3. MotoGP: To be advised
What's included (Rides 1., 2., & 3.)
What's not included (Motorcycle Rides 1., 2., & 3.)
Is there any charge for designing my own motorcycle rides?
Is there a minimum or maximum number of riders when I design my own motorcycle rides?
Thailand's Royal Coast ~ Hua Hin ~ Kaeng Krachan National Park & Dam ~ Erawan Museum ~ Ancient City ~ Pattaya Bike Week ~ Southern Loop (East) ~ Hua Hin
Thailand's Royal Coast ~ Hua Hin ~ Ayutthaya ~ Buriram ~ World Superbike ~ Ayutthaya ~ Hua Hin
Thailand's Royal Coast ~ Hua Hin ~ Ayutthaya ~ Buriram ~ MotoGP ~ Ayutthaya ~ Hua Hin
Files coming soon.
Copyright © 2019 Fly And Ride Thailand
All Rights Reserved.